Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Inside These Walls

She is actually 4 weeks old tomorrow but I never posted these pictures so here they are...

At her 2 week check which actually happened a day after she turned 3 weeks old, she weighed in at 8lbs 9oz... still not as big as Bracken was when he was born. We love our little girl! The Doc informed me that I could come out of hibernation and take her to the store, just to keep her covered and that church wasn't the best idea but if I wanted I could go early and leave late and avoid the people.

So folks, when you see me avoiding you, I can officially say it was the Doctor's orders! {I really still love you all.}


Bracken always wants to hold her and feed her and rock her, I am trying my best to be cooperative but she's mine too!

As for Bracken he is the ham he loves to be. I absolutely love to overhear him 'talking' on his phone... but when he gets a hold of the real phone and calls 911, and have me find about it by the Sheriff's Department showing up at my door? Not so much of the absolute loving going on!
"SHHH!! I'm on the phone!"

He is so proud. He finally figured out how to do it!
'Love You Toooo!'

1 comment:

  1. That hat your babe is wearing is too cute! She looks like a doll, congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, I love your comments!