It's true. NO progress. I am terribly discouraged, all this uncomfortableness is supposed to mean something!
I am officially scheduled to be induced on Wednesday though {at L&D's availability.}
BTW: She still has no name. My family is anxious to call her something besides Suzy, as that's what she has been dubbed while in the belly. Yesterday my mom asked again if we had narrowed the names down at all and when I said no she said, "Maybe it's Maybelline!" :)
Hang in there Kate! Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteOn Wednesday?! How could it already have been that long since you called to tell us??? I'm very excited to see some pictures of her!! Wish we could come and see the real thing! I hope everything goes well!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that! I was induced with both Thatcher and Charly. This is only to prep you - but with Charly our first call was at 7 a.m. and we didn't go to the hospital until 4 p.m. However, June is the month with the most birthdays. Anyway, we'll be thinking of you and checking on you!
ReplyDeleteWe are excited for you and anxious to see pictures! I hope everything goes well. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI hope everything goes smoothly for you. I'll be thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteHey thats tomarrow! I need to call you when I get home. I love you girl! Good luck you will do good! We have had the Swine flu,sore throats and ear aches this last week so I think we might hold off the visit and enjoy the pictures for a little while. Then when we are back and "Sally Mabline" is a little bigger and we are for sure well we will come and visit. Love you cuz Cami
ReplyDeleteAh, I feel your pain. Good luck on Wednesday and I'm sure everything will go great. Just don't name her after an old lady like my parents did. :)
ReplyDeleteYour mom needs my email to send me pics of the new baby! -- mcnics@comcast.net
ReplyDeleteCongrats! (Carole)